The Leadership Institute Class
Benefits: This course would benefit a variety of individuals at TBC including those that are making plans to read through their Bible next year as well as Sunday school teachers, lay leaders, business persons, and retirees. People that have benefited from The Leadership Institute class offerings to date have backgrounds in military, education, information technology, nursing, business, non-profit management, lay leadership, and more. The class may be taken for personal enrichment or at an advanced level-your choice.
• Master's degree students may bring his/her spouse to class for enrichment credit at no additional charge.
• Enrichment students that have paid the $39 course fee may bring his/her spouse to class for enrichment credit for free.
• Spouses of attending students have the option of purchasing course materials if desired.
- Register and order your workbook
- Attend class
- Learn for your own personal knowledge or enrichment
- Increase your faith
- Receive a certificate at the end of each course
- Receive an official certificate of completion after attending all ten courses
Opens: Oct 23
Closes: Dec 31st
We are accepting new students and serving current E4-12 students.
Personal development: $39 per class
Master's level credit through Triad Baptist/Piedmont Partnership: $297 per class
Master's level credit directly through Piedmont: $975 per class
First class start date
Jan 7, 2018
Apply on-line: http://www.piedmontu.edu/e4-12
How It Works
The Leadership Institute is the groundbreaking new partnership that links the church and university together with an innovative system of delivering graduate level education directly in and through your local church. Piedmont International University can offer the very best of graduate level education with tuition at only $99 per credit hour
The Master of Arts in Ministry degree, a 30 credit hour program is made up of ten courses that each feature twelve, professionally filmed, 45-minute video classes. Each class will be streamed and played into a classroom at your church. Students who are seeking the master's degree
- Must hold a recognized bachelor's degree
- Apply to Piedmont for online classes
- Gather each week at a time decided by the church to watch the video classes
- Log on to Piedmont's Blackboard server for discussions, class assignments, and exams
- Complete the 30 hour required courses
- Receive a master's degree
By following the normal sequence, a student can earn an accredited Master of Arts in Ministry degree in as little as three and a half years for less than $3,000 of total tuition. Upon successful completion of the program, students can come to campus at Piedmont in Winston Salem and march at commencement to receive their diplomas.
What about those who don't have a bachelor's degree? An enrichment option is available for only $39 per course for those not seeking a master's degree and is perfect for Sunday school teachers, small group leaders and church leaders.